dinsdag 25 maart 2014

Pretty Pastels

Hi lovelies!

How was your weekend? I had a blast because it was my Birthday! I got gift cards and money from all my friends and family so I can finally buy the perfect pastel colored bag.. So I can't be more happy than I am now! 
Of course you already know about the pastel trend. Back in 2013 this was an upcoming trend, but spring/summer 2014 this trend will be continued. Last year the color pink was the biggest color trend, but this year every pastel color is a must-have. 
I find it difficult to decide which bag is the perfect fit for me, so maybe you guys can help me out? I collected some of my favorite pastel colored bags, so please help me to make a choice!

ps. The Valentino bag I can't afford, but it's definitely a favorite of mine so I wanted to share him with you!

Valentino €1.275,-
Zara €39,95
Asos €42,14
3.1 Phillip Lim €610,-
Furla €449,-
Kate Spade €201,-
Furla €320,-
Furla €415,-
Topshop €59,-
Gianni Chiarini €84,95

Which bag is your favorite?

With Love, J.


Follow on Bloglovin   Instagram

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing bags, love the valentino one :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love the Valentino too, but it's really expensive... I think I'm going for one of the Furla bags or the Gianni Chiarini bag.. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Verwijderen
  2. I'm in love with the Valentino of course! OMG who isn't?!

    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You are right! Who isn't.. I think that bag is on everybody's wish-list.. Love your blog by the way, following it on bloglovin!

      Verwijderen
  3. Great pics of the bags. I want the Phillip Lim and Valentino please. =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Who doesn't.. Wish I had them hanging on my shoulder! Thanks for visiting!

      Verwijderen
  4. The first bag from Valentino is amazing!!!!!
    Happy WE honey!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for visiting, Happy weekend for you too darling!

      Verwijderen
  5. just bookmarked your blog...looking forward to seeing more posts! would love you to give me some advice on my blog as im trying to make it as good as possible :)x

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, that's so sweet of you, it means a lot to me.. I will check out your blog today and let you know what I think about it! Happy weekend honey x!

      Verwijderen