woensdag 5 maart 2014

The end of Fashion Week

Hi Fashion-lovers!

It's done, Fashion Week is officially over now Paris Fashion Week has come to an end.
I think you already know I'm a big Fashion Week addict. I want to see every show and I even prefer staying home for it or at least take my Macbook everywhere to stay up to date. Unfortunately I can't. But let's talk about Paris Fashion Week for a while. It was amazing... all the big shows showed there autumn/winter collection for 2014 and with big shows I mean BIG, like CHANEL, DIOR, LOUIS VUITTON and so on. Because I didn't post anything yet about this big event I collected my favorite shows and my favorite outfits for you so you can see Paris Fashion Week in one post.. I will stop talking now, because this is gonna be a long one honeys.
ps. I'm not gonna tell things about the shows, because the pictures will say it all.. 

Balenciaga






Balmain 







Nina ricci









Lanvin






Christian Dior








Sonia Rykiel






Viktor & Rolf








Kenzo






Céline








Chloé








John Galliano







Givenchy








Stella McCartney








Saint Laurent Paris








Chanel
















Valentino











Iris van Herpen








Alexander McQueen





Louis Vuitton








Miu Miu








Hermes








Sorry for the picture spam. I was thinking about dividing the post in two, but a real fashion addict can handle this right? My favorite shows were the Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior show, but if I'm honest I liked every show that you can see in this post. 

What is your favorite show from Paris Fashion Week?

With Love, J.


Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

10 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the green Balmain dresses! So unique and pretty.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. They are beautiful! I loved almost every show from PFW, Just checked out your blog, Great one!

      Verwijderen
  2. great post.loved dior!!!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for visiting! Yeah the Dior show was amazing!! Love your blog, following it on bloglovin

      Verwijderen
  3. kenzo and chanel..absolutey my favourite!

    http://www.mrsnoone.it/2014/03/una-maledetta-promessa/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Chanel is definitely a favorite of mine too!! Thanks for visiting. I will check out your blog asap.

      Verwijderen
  4. great post
    so many stunning looks from the most brilliant designers
    thanks for sharing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love every single design in the pictures! I wish I could of been there.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah, me too.. Loved every show from PFW. One day we will..
      Love your blog by the way.

      Verwijderen