donderdag 6 februari 2014

Model Doutzen Kroes pregnant.



Hi Lovelies,

We have great news! Model Doutzen Kroes and her husband Sunnery James are expecting their second child! Doutzen announced this big news on her instragram page today. She posted a photo of herself holding her belly and the sentence: "This is not a throwback thursday, this is now! So happy to share with you that we are expecting"


Doutzen and Sunnery already have a three year old son named Phyllon. If it's going to be a little sister or little brother for Phyllon is still in the dark. But either way I think it's lovely news!


Congratulations Doutzen, Sunnery and Phyllon!

What do you think? Will it be a boy or a girl?

With love, J


Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Yeah a girl would be nice! can you imagine if there would be a little Doutzen walking around.. too cute!

      Verwijderen
  2. Ohhhhh yess!! I love it!!
    I'm your new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love it too.. I think they are such a perfect family. Thanks for following me! I appreciate it, I will follow you back.. With love Joyce

      Verwijderen