zondag 9 februari 2014

New York Fashion Week with Herve Leger by Max Azria


Hi Lovelies,

First I want to say: Sorry for the late report! I had a busy weekend, even though I managed to watch the Herve Leger catwalk show and it was an interesting show. 
I think everybody knows the famous bandage dress from Herve Leger. This time the bandage dress ruled the catwalk again but with a focuses on graphic lines, asymmetrical details and tight corsets which created a little dominatrix theme. Although I think the collection has great items, I also think some items are a little too daring for the most of us. I picked out some of my favorite and most wearable catwalk looks.



                     

                     


I really love these looks from the new collection that you see above and I think these are wearable for the most of us.
If you want to see the whole show, watch the video below.


I think this collection is very interesting and daring, yet feminine and sexy. 
What do you think of the fall/winter collection 2014 of Herve Leger?

With Love, J.


Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten