vrijdag 7 februari 2014

New York Fashion Week with TADASHI SHOJI


Hi Lovelies,

Let's talk about the TADASHI SHOJI show.. Feminine lace dresses and beautiful gowns took over the runway yesterday! I really loved the dresses and I think it's only a matter of time before you see these dresses on the red carpet. The collection was inspiring by tales of enchantment and captured really romantic looks. The designer chose luxurious fabrics with lots of ornate details to create a romantic tone. The dresses were made of beautiful lace and shimmering beading, they were really breathtaking!
I think every girl dreams of a dress from the TADASHI SHOJI collection.. I collected some of my favorite catwalk looks for you!






I think every woman will look beautiful in these dresses!

To see more dresses of this fabulous show see the video below.


What do you think of the TADASHI SHOJI show?

With Love, J.


Follow on Bloglovin 
Instagram


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten