vrijdag 7 februari 2014

New York Fashion Week with BCBG MAX AZRIA



Hi Lovelies,

As promised I have been watching NYFW day one! My favorite show was the BCBG MAX AZRIA show. I'm so in love with this brand. I think their clothes really make a statement and they are still feminine and sexy! Aren't we all looking for that?
Their fall/winter collection of 2014 was really inspiring. I'm a really big fan of BCBG. Specially the dresses and the accessories of this brand. They don't have a store in the Netherlands so we have to go to Belgium to score a nice BCBG item! It's such a shame they don't ship to the Netherlands. I'm still hoping they will open a store in Amsterdam one day.
The fall/winter collection of 2014 is something to look at, because they have really nice items that i think will be an instant trend next fall/winter. I collected some pictures of my favorite catwalk looks.






I think they did a great job!

To watch more of the BCBG MAX AZRIA catwalk show just look the video below.



What do you think of the fall/winter collection 2014 of BCBG MAX AZRIA?

With Love, J.


 Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten