maandag 10 februari 2014

New York Fashion Week with Adeam


Hi Lovelies,

Did you watch the Adeam show? I wasn't planning on watching it, but I had some time so why not? It really amazed me. I absolutely love everything about the new fall collection, I want every item! It's so feminine and I love the fabrics and colors. They used a lot of grays, blush pink and white colors which made the collection very wearable. They had some romantic items such as the dresses they showed. From now on I'm definitely a Adeam fan! I picked some beautiful catwalk looks for you.







What do you think of the new Adeam collection? Isn't it lovely?

If you want to watch more items, see the video below and watch the whole show.


With Love, J.


   Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten