zondag 2 februari 2014

The excitement of the first post..

Hi Lovelies,

This is my first post up on my blog - Baker of Luxury - so i'm very exciting about this new adventure.
It took me a while to take the step of creating a blog. I'm walking around with the idea to start one for a long time, but i never took the step. So here it is... My first post.

Because this is my first post, i'll introduce myself and my blog to you. My blog will be about the fashion world and the trends for the season. You can find new fashion trends, news, websites i think are worth visiting and my personal style.. To introduce you to the last one, my personal style, i made a collage that will define it. You'll find the items i love at the moment.



So what do you think? aren't this items adorable? Well I absolutely love them!
Enough talking for today.. I'm wishing you a nice evening and hope to see you soon on the blog!

With Love - J


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten